|Monday to Friday||8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.|
|Sunday and Public Holidays||Closed|
分成四個年齡組別全日制：N 班 (2-3歲) 、K1班(3-4歲) 、K2班(4-5歲) 及K3班(5-6歲) ，附設有兼收融合服務。
|Children aged 2 to 3||(Child Care Centre)|
|Children aged 3 to 6||(Kindergarten)|
- 搬遷 / 裝修 / 學校假期或其他可令幼兒獨留家中，缺乏人照顧的情況；
Occasional Child Care Service
Our school provides occasional child care assistance on full-day, half-day or sessional asis, freeing parents for social engagements, while saving the risk of leaving children alone at home.
With the use of school resources, we provide temporal child care service for needy parents.
Children aged 2 to 6
Provision of Service
We arrange daily activities for the children to take part in and provide child care service like feeding and meals.
Reasons for Application
- When parents have to take care of urgent matters but prefer not to bring along with their children;
- When the usual child caretaker for some reasons cannot look after the children;
- Any circumstance in which children may be left alone at home without anyone to care for them, for example, during relocation or renovation of home or school holiday.
- Needy families recommended by social workers.
|Monday to Friday||9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.|
|(We are closed on public holidays, school holidays, special activity days and during school suspension.)|
Approved by Social Welfare Department
|Full day: $64||Half day: $32|
|2-hour session: $16||Meal: $6.5|
|(Lateness of 15 minutes or more will be deemed as an extra 2-hour session and the fee will have to be paid accordingly.)|
- Parents can register by phone or arrive our school in person.
- Applications without registration will be served on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Parents should bring along their identity cards and the birth certificates of their children (both original and photocopy) as well as the original of their residential proof. (We do not accept applications by third party who are not parents or guardians of the children.)