English version is available, please download the application form and admission information here.
- 2019-2020年度本校K1班學額約為 25。
地址:新界屯門山景邨社區會堂隔鄰 電話: 24551849
of 2019/20 School Year
Applications for admission are processed all year round. Parents can obtain and return application forms at our school at the time specified below:
|Monday to Friday||Saturday|
|8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.||8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m|
A. N Class Admission Procedures (Entry of September 2019)
- Children aged 18 months can apply for N Class.
- The interview will be conducted in January 2019 with the applicant and parents. The quota of the first round of interview is 50. The interview date and time will be notified separately in writing. The admission results will be announced before the end of February 2019.
- Parents of successful applicants should complete the registration procedures on specified dates by paying the registration fee. Late registration will be deemed as an abandonment of the offer.
B. K1 Class Admission Procedures (Entry of September 2019)
- Children aged 18 months can apply for K1 Class.
- The interview will be conducted in November 2017 with the applicant and parents.. The quota of the first round of interview is 60. The interview date and time will be notified separately in writing. The admission results will be announced by the end of December 2018.
- Parents of successful applicants should complete the registration procedures on specified dates by submitting the original of “2019/20 Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission” and paying the registration fee from 10 to 12 January 2019 (Centralised Registration Dates set by the Education Bureau). Late registration will be deemed as an abandonment of the offer.
- Current N Class students should also follow and complete the K1 admission procedures.
- Parents should apply for the “2019/20 Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission” in the Education Bureau from September to November 2018.
C. Important Notes
- To complete the admission procedures, parents should complete an application form and submit all the required documents. We will send back the application number by post within one month.
- Application forms can be obtained from school in person or downloaded from school website.
- Each application form is used for applying for one class in one academic year.
- All application forms and related documents of unsuccessful candidates or those who remove themselves from the waiting list will not be returned; instead, they will be destroyed immediately.
- The quota of K1 Class for the academic year 2019-2020 is 25.
- The quota of N Class for the academic year 2019-2020 is 25
- An application fee of $30 will be collected during interview. The application fee is non-refundable whether the application is successful or not.
- Please inform us at least one week before the interview date if interpretation / translation service is required.
D. Arrangement for Waiting list and Changing school
- For those applicants who have not yet been arranged an interview or have no result after interview, will be queued at the waiting list. We will arrange interview with the applicants once there is vacant school place.
- If parents decide to change school after registration, please notify us in writing. The school will return the “2019/20 Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission” but the registration fee will not be refunded. Upon obtaining the “2019/20 Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission”, the school will no longer keep the school place for the child.
E. Interview and Admission Criteria
– Share the same belief and vision of our school
– The applicant with sibling(s) currently studying in the kindergarten in the same school year will be given due priority consideration
– Interview performance
– Children or siblings of our alumni
– Social needs
– Application time
– Vicinity of our school
(As the number of school places is limited, please understand that not all applicants fulfilling the priority will be guaranteed a school place.)
Amendment Date: September 2018
School Address: Adjacent to Community Hall,, Shan King Estate Phase1,Tuen Mun, N.T. Tel.: 24551849